Every day, I come to work excited about the variety in my job, both with the procedures I perform and the personalities of people I meet. I love changing my patients’ quality of life for the better, whether they need emergency dental work or want a cosmetic change to their smile. I have found a passion for cosmetic cases that can change a person’s self-esteem, as well as their smile. The ability to have this level of variety is what I enjoy most about being a part of the dental profession.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience – University of Michigan
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Michigan
- Master in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Adjunct Clinical Instuctor for the University of Michigan
When it comes to continuing education, I tend to focus on things that interest me as well as help my patients. I like to concentrate on restorative rehabilitation, such as endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, cone beam computerized tomography, and dental implants. I feel it is my responsibility to be well versed in all the different techniques involved in rebuilding and restoring my patients’ mouths and smiles.
- Michigan Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- MIMORT (Michigan Mortuary Response Team)
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
Outside the Office
I grew up in Clinton Township, MI and after a spell in Chicago, my wife and I moved back to southeastern Michigan in 2013. My wife and I are high school sweethearts and have been married since 2010. Our family is beginning to grow more with time. Back in March 2018, we welcomed our son Baden to the world, and he is growing up faster than we had expected!
When I am not at work, you can find me with my family. We enjoy walking our dogs around the city, exercising, and going to sporting events like Michigan football and Red Wings hockey. You can also find me participating in community events. During the summer months, we have a cottage south of Traverse City on Lake Michigan where we love to vacation.