A new, beautiful smile in just one day!
Maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics with All-on-4 same-day teeth replacement. Using state-of-the-art technology, All-on-4 treatment replaces traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. All-on-4 turns problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past.
Using only four dental implants to attach a full dental restoration, your doctor can give you the stable, functional, and cosmetic solution you've been looking for. Best of all, your dentures can be placed on the same day as your implants, so you don't have to wait to get the restored smile you deserve.
The Benefits of All-on-4
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- All-on-4 lowers the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
All-On-4/Teeth in a Day
Dr. Hammaker completed advanced training in dental implant placement and restoration during his three-year specialty program in Prosthodontics. This includes ‘All-on-4’ and ‘Teeth in a Day’ procedures. These procedures can be beneficial for those who need to replace many of their remaining teeth or have already lost many teeth. It involves the removal of hopeless teeth, placement of implants, and attachment of a provisional set of teeth. Often Dr. Hammaker can complete the entire surgical portion of the procedure in one day, providing you with a full set of teeth the same day the hopeless teeth are removed.
What is the process to complete ‘All-on-4’ and ‘Teeth in a Day’ procedures?
After consultation and planning appointments with Dr. Hammaker, he will complete the outpatient surgical procedure with you. This procedure will include the removal of hopeless teeth, insertion of 4-6 dental implants, and placement of a fixed (does not need to be removed), provisional set of teeth.
This highly esthetic provisional set of teeth will allow you to function and smile confidently while your implants fully integrate with your bone. After healing, you will be fitted for a definitive, porcelain set of teeth designed specifically to you.
While not everyone qualifies for this type of treatment, it can be a life changing solution to missing and hopeless teeth or discomfort with dentures.
Patient before All-on-4. Patient after All-on-4